So, couple of quick things before I'm off to pillow paradise...
#1 - Got my Rx for Yaz (birth control pills) so I will hopefully be back to my super punctual punctuation mark (.) and of course ensure my husband doesn't get me pregnant before the RE has a chance to.
#2 - Talked to Gayle today and N last night and we seem to be making some progress in the research and figuring-stuff-out dept. Gayle got two different health insurance quotes through BCBS and we'll hopefully figure out the life insurance stuff sometime this week.
#3 - Although this is a non-serious post, I feel I should note that until I heard from N last night, I had been feeling a little bummed about things being on hold for a while. I know its absolutely the right thing for her to do (and what I would do in her shoes) but...I'm only human and I couldn't help it. I'm just anxious to get excited and pumped again and hoping we'll get some details figured out while we're waiting.
#4 - One of my online buddies made this for me and I just had to share it with you all! Pure awesomeness, thanks Kristi!
Super Surro-Me, haha!
#5 - I'm starting to fall asleep again. Darn the sleepy blogging! Good thing its coffee Wednesday tomorrow.
I think that about wraps it up! Thanks so much for the kind comments and "follows" I'm beyond flattered to have received such positive feedback and support! Can't wait to get to the juicy fun parts so I have more exciting things to share. Until then...
'Night folks! : )

Love the picture; that's great!!!!
ReplyDeleteKristen...I can't wait for the juicy fun parts either! You are my Superhero!
ReplyDeleteLove ya'
Tracey
Cute pic :-) I think I'm a little jealous that you just started ur blog and already have 16 followers! lol.
ReplyDeleteLife insurance should be a cinch...hoping it all goes smoothly!!!
ReplyDeleteI so knew you'd be a great blogger! :-) It's addicting, eh?