In the words of Usher...OMG. Can I just say that I. Love. My. New. Mac. Never thought in a bazillion years I'd ever own one but I am soooo incredibly glad I do as of today. What an amazing piece of technology. I'm giddy I'm so excited and geeked over this thing! Yes, I said geeked. Haha! Bless my sweet hubby's heart, while I was out buying the iMac he made us a super yummy dinner and then spent three hours after said dinner putting together the new computer desk for said new iMac to rest its pretty self on. He did a fabulous job and I am tickled pink with our fancy new set-up. Hopefully his sweet gestures earned him points with the gods of pharmacology and he does well on his test tomorrow. Love you honey, goodluck!
Its already late and I'm pooped but I had to post about my new computer and cannot wait to do some serious bloggin on this bad boy!
Hoping for lots of visits from the UPS and FedEx men tomorrow, (delivering the kids presents) so I feel better about spending so much money on ourselves right before Christmas. (But its really for all of us anyway,
right?)
Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas to
mommy US! ; )
Your hubby sounds like a sweetie to do that for you!! Don't you just love it when guys are "fix it" sorts? :-)
ReplyDeleteKristen...back in the day, I used to have one of those psychodelic looking neon orb Macs (bright lime green in fact) and oh, how I loved it!!! Macs are superdee duper for sure! In fact, I am trying to figure out why the HELL I am typing/blogging on a Dell laptop instead of a Mac right now?!! LOL! Enjoy it my friend and cudos to hubby for being so terrific too!
ReplyDelete