Hellooooo fellow blogger friends! Sorry its been FOREVER since I've blogged or replied to any of your blogs, but.....I'm still here, still alive, just busy, busy, busy. AND, I moved! Wooo! I am now, officially a Florida resident!!! Hopefully for a looooong time too, because moving just plain old sucks!
So the move pretty much explains why I've been MIA for the last few months but admittedly, explaining all of this is basically what's kept me from the blogging sphere for so long. That, and no real action going on in the surrogacy department either. I've decided that instead of explain it all in detail (which would be boring anyway) I'll break it down for ya real quick-like:
1) We changed our preference of military base to Florida (blogged about that already here.)
2) For lots of different reasons, we decided to go ahead and buy a house in FL a year early (!!!)
3) We looked, put in a contract and bought our first home (crazy, but YAY!!!)
Our pretty new house!
4) I'm exhausted and honestly haven't thought about anything surrogacy related until now...
5) What I have thought about surrogacy (or heard or read about or whatever) lately, has left a bad taste in my mouth. Not from any of my fellow bloggers but from people I know of who shall remain nameless.
That about wraps it up.
Sooo, I'm still getting settled and working on things here BUT, there is a small glimmer of something brewing in the surrogacy world for me. Of course, if anything concrete happens, I'll keep you posted!
Until next time.....
Looking forward to what might be brewing! So sorry for the bad taste...it just takes one to do that. :( Congrats on the house!
ReplyDeleteSo nice to hear from you!!! Congratulations on your big move and the house! It's beautiful.
ReplyDeleteYippeeee...you're bloggy back!!!
ReplyDeletePooh on people who are dream downers!!!!
Love ya'!
Nice to see you're still breathing! :-) Congrats on the move and the beautiful house!
ReplyDelete