I suddenly remembered today that the base clinic has this nifty little system in place where you can call and get test results over the phone. (Cool huh?) Its been almost two weeks since my "yearly" exam and plenty of time for my results to be in. So I called and after playing twister on my phone for 5 min, got my results -- Normal!! Even more impressive was the fact that a
real person had recorded the message about my results. Golly gee whiz, I sure feel spay-cial! So yay for technology and another step in the right direction!
I wasn't worried about my results much since I've had nothing but normal PAPs for the last seven years or so, but you just never know and I figured when it really counted, I'd probably get an abnormal reading or something. But nope! My girly parts are good and everything's peachy keen. Now to wait patiently for an update from Gayle (my agent). Hope to hear something tomorrow so we can get crack-a-lackin'!
Happy Sunday Everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment