What the heck am I talking about? The name of my blog of course! While I know an explanation isn't necessarily necessary...I figured it might be worth mentioning since I don't have anything new to share yet.
So first, "Lovin' the Middle" refers to how much I love my middle...errr, umm, my belly rather...during pregnancy. I'm pretty darn tall (5'11) so its probably not "technically" my middle but its close enough and you get the idea.
My "middle" with Colton
It also refers to how much I'm looking forward to that "middle" part of this journey. Being pregnant, sharing the experience with my IPs, feeling the baby(ies) kick, OB appts, ultrasounds, etc...I love all that stuff!
Last but not least, its a play on words (aren't I so clever!) because you see, my middle name just happens to be Love. No really... my name is Kristen Love. --Don't make me scan my drivers license because I will!


Hi Kristin,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for stopping by my blog and following along. I'm following you now too!!! I love meeting new blogger buddies. I hope you had a wonderful holiday and so glad we both know the wonders of the potato ricer:) see you soon!
Hey thanks for following me....I am now returning the favor...and I'm 5'11 too !!! LOL..gotta love being tall...pregnancy is a joy for me...
ReplyDelete