Monday, January 17, 2011

Faith Margaret

Since I don't have any news of my own to report just yet, I figured I'd share someone else's! I've always admired Nicole Kidman and actually just watched a biography on her about a week ago. When I saw this in the news today I was so excited! I know she has struggled in the past with fertility and I think its wonderful she was able to add to her family via surrogacy!

Here's the story:

Nicole Kidman & Keith Urban Welcome New Baby via Surrogate


Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! : )

3 comments:

  1. How fabulous that she's giving surrogacy some spotlight (and that it worked for them!). I believe it's still illegal in Australia. Hopefully crazy-minded states like New Jersey and New York will realize how utterly backwards they are in prohibiting surrogacy to women in these states the desperately need it to create their families.

    Thanks for sharing the link! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen...it's so ironic you posted this because when I read that in today's paper, I immediately thought of you!

    How wonderful!

    I can't wait until you can bring the same joy to a yearning couple!

    Much Love!

    ~Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was happy to read about it to...it's about time surrogacy got some good light shed on it!

    ReplyDelete

"To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded." - Ralph Waldo Emerson